Long Barn Flowers is a freelance business run from our home. We have taken part in the Chelsea Flower Show and The Malvern Spring Show. In 2012 Jane was one of the Florists who prepared the Royal Barge for the Jubilee River Pageant. An exciting once in a lifetime opportunity for the Florists and Students involved. Your Wedding or Event will be treated with just the same importance as the Royal Project. From careful planning, incorporating your ideas with our inspiration and advice, through to completion. We take pride in our attention to detail and the use of top quality flowers and foliages. We are passionate about our work, to ensure our flowers exceed your expectations.
Should you wish to prepare some of the flower items yourselves, we are happy to work with you and also run workshops for Brides and Mums.
Our floristry services include:
- Bespoke floral designs for all budgets.
- Complete Flower Packages including the Church/Ceremony Venue, Bridal Party, Bouquets buttonholes, Corsages, Reception Table arrangements etc…
- Finishing touches, table Place Cards and Wedding Favours of our own Worcestershire Honey, home made Jams and Chutneys.
- Thank You Bouquets, Planted Gift Baskets etc., available for all our Wedding and Event clients.
- Practical Workshops to allow you to get hands on experience with flowers with our help and guidance. Unlock your imagination and discover your own ability to create stylish designs to take home.
Planning ahead and want to grow your own flowers? Contact us for Planting Lists for garden flowers to cut, and guidance on suitable shrubs etc., for foliage.
We have a huge selection of glassware, candelabras, champagne buckets, enamel jugs, jars and bottles, stone jars, vintage china, vintage garden items etc., available for hire.
To enquire about availability please contact us online here.
Kind words from recent Brides…
Jane – Thank you so much for being our Florist, we couldn’t have wished for anyone better. From the moment we met you we just knew you would put our ideas into the perfect reality. Thank you for all your help advice and time, I will be sure to recommend you.
Ben and Geraldine (Grafton Manor)
Thank you so much for exceeding my expectations with the stunning flowers. Words cannot describe how happy I was with them and they smelt wonderful.
Hannah and Toby (Dumbleton Hall)
Thank you for the amazing flowers. They were beautiful and more than I could ever have wished for. Ben even liked the shades of pink, and you had included Lily of the Valley for me, it was so special.
Sarah and Ben (St Marys Church and the Curradine Barns)